Terms and Condition
Airport Transfers Online shall be known as “The Company” and the person named overleaf and/or the person signing the confirmation shall be known as “The Hirer”. It will be deemed that the hirer will accept responsibility for him/herself for every person in his /her party and fully agrees to the conditions of hire as follows:
- 1.The company would like to add notice to the transmission hump in the centre of the limousine and would ask that you and your guests take care when entering and leaving the limousine/vehicle as the company cannot be held responsible for any incidents resulting from persons entering and leaving the limousine/vehicle.
- 2.The company do not accept any responsibility for any personal items lost or stolen whilst the limousine is under hire.
- 3.The company shall supply the limousine as instructed. However, in the unlikely event of accident and/or breakdown, whether mechanical or electrical, a similar or alternative limousine/vehicle will be supplied. The company shall make every effort to provide a similar vehicle so the journey may continue or the hirer will be transferred to another limousine/vehicle and any reasonable cost incurred will be borne by the company or refund given. The company cannot be held responsible for any differences whether type or colour, missed connections and/or functions howsoever caused.
- 4.The company accepts no responsibility for any adverse weather conditions (ie. Snow, flooding etc.) or traffic accidents which may inconvenience, delay and/or cancellation of a booking by the company.
- 5.The company insists that a strict no smoking policy is adhered to in the limousines/vehicles at all times.
- 6.The consumption of food/food products and such like is not permitted in the limousines/vehicles.
- 7.The hirer (as assigned overleaf) shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside of the limousine/vehicle by the hirer and any member of his/her party, howsoever caused. This includes any incitement to any third party which results in damage to the limousine/vehicle and/or its contents. The hirer will agree to be liable for the total cost of the repair. In addition, the hirer will be liable to pay to the company a fixed daily rate (determined by the company) while the vehicle is out of commission for such repair, plus any further incurred losses to the company ie. lost bookings & soilage charges which start at a minimum of £100.00.
- 8.The company or its representative (eg. Chauffeur) reserve the right to refuse entry to the limousine/vehicle to any person/persons they deem unfit for whatever reason and can refuse to continue the journey if any person/persons behave in a manner which the company/representative feel may be detrimental to other persons or to the limousine/vehicle and its contents. In this case no refund will be given.
- 9.Once a booking is made, confirmed and deposit paid, the price quoted to the hirer will not be subject to alteration unless there is any deviation from the booking (see conditions 4 and 10) no deposits can be refunded.
- 10.Any extra request or alterations to the booking (ie. additional pick-up points, changes of destination causing extra mileage and time) not made at the time of booking/confirmation cannot necessarily be entertained, although every effort will be made to meet the requirements of the hirer. Any such alterations, in most cases, will involve extra charges being levied on the original quotation.
- 11. Airport Transfers Online Company are Charged at £60.00 per hour And Stretched 4 x 4 Limousines at £100.00 per hour. Our Executive Vehicles are charged according to make and model.
- 12.Credit card payments will be subject to a 5% surcharge to cover bank charges.
- 13.If the customer requires extra pick ups or drop offs they must call us before the day of hire so they can be advised of any differential in price
- 14.Anyone soiling one of our vehicles including but not limited to a chauffeured car or limousine will incur a Soiling Fee, charged at the Companys discretion.
- 15.Regarding payment for our Executive Vehicles & Limousines – We do not accept cash payments in our vehicles under any circumstances, our vehicles must be booked in advance. A 50% deposit is required and payment must be made by debit/credit card at the time of booking. Full payment must be made one week before the booking date to ensure that funds have cleared before the booking date. We reserve the right to charge debit/credit cards if our customer cannot be reached to make payments for any booking that they have made with us, but it is our customers duty which we would prefer you to phone us to pay the remaining balance of any booking you have made with us on 0870 41 40 322.